1. Download Bronshae from http://www.bronshae.com/try
2. Verify that a Java Virtual Machine of 1.8 or greater is available on the operating system. On Unix hosts check that java is available in the PATH variable. Java can be downloaded from http://www.java.com.
3. Install the Bronshae software. Solaris and Linux require that you have administrative privileges before executing the installation command.
|Linux Debian||dpkg -i bronshae_1.5.0-1_i586.deb|
|Linux Fedora||rpm -Uhv Bronshae-1.5.0-1.i386.rpm|
|Solaris||pkgadd -d pkgadd -d ./Bronshae-1.5.0-1-$arch|
|Mac OS X||Double click Bronshae-1.5.0-1.dmg and follow the instructions|
|Windows||Double click Bronshae-1.5.0-1-setup.exe file and follow the instructions|
4. During the installation, Bronshae will automatically configure the services by using BConfig. At least one advisor service is needed for storing data.
5. Start up the Bronshae process.
|Linux Systemd||systemctl start bronshae|
|Linux rc.d||/etc/init.d/bronshae start|
|Solaris||svcadm enable bronshae|
|Mac OS X||launchctl start net.ellis.Bronshae|
|Windows||Use the Windows service management gui to start Bronshae.|